Prayer Board: Pinterest-worthy craft time!
by Joe Kalis
The other day, Heather told me she almost bought a “prayer board” for her bedside…somewhere that should could pin up personal prayer requests, meaningful scriptures and reminder of who we are praying for. I got a crazy idea to make one myself! What do ya think??
- Two 20x30in pieces of foam board glued together
- Covered it with one yard of fabric to match our comforter
- Pulled the excess fabric onto the back and stapled it down
- Used decorative pushpins to add some dimension as well as secure the fabric to the foam board
- Printed off a cute message for the top and bottom, prayers go in the middle! I think i’m going to get some vinyl sticker letters to replace this, but for now, it works!
Time to complete: 45 minutes
December 17, 2014
November 7, 2014
May 22, 2013